Slayers Extra


Episode Three:
Is that who I think it is?



Lina, Gourry, Xelloss, and Kamui had been traveling for a few days now and Lina started to wonder about something. Hmmm... Usually we meet up with Amelia and Zelgadiss by now. I wonder where they are.
Almost as if on que, Lina spotted Amelia. The weird part is that she was dressed like a slut leaning up against a light pole.
“Amelia?” Lina said with her eyes the size of basketballs. “What in the world are you doing?”
“Huh? Who are you? And my name is Marina,” she said angrily.
“You can’t fool me Amelia,” Lina said shaking a claw. “I know what you look like and you're not fooling me.”
“Ugh, leave me alone you stupid cat,” Marina said as she turned and ran away.
“What?!?” Lina screamed.
Just then, Amelia comes by and stops when she sees Lina. “Oh how cute! A fluffy pink cat!” Amelia kneels down and picks Lina up.
“HUH?!?” Lina said, not sure what was going on. “Weren’t you just here saying you didn’t know who I am?”
“Miss Lina?!?” Amelia said, perplexed at hearing Lina”s voice from a fluffy pink cat. “What happened to you?”
“It’s a long story,” Lina said with a sigh. "Let's go to an inn and I'll tell you all about it."
"And that's what happened," Lina said as she finished the story.
"Wow!" Amelia said, awestruck at the story. "I'm still wondering... What did you mean when you said 'weren't you just here'?"
"Well," Lina said. "I saw a girl that looked just like you except she was dressed like a slut."
"Hmmm..." Amelia pondered. "That's why those guys were asking me why I was dressing so conservatively." Amelia stood up. "I'm gonna go and see if I can find this girl. What was her name?"
"Marina," Lina said.
"What?" Amelia said, looking a little surprised.
"I said her name is Marina," Lina said. "Why? What's wrong?"
"Hmmm..." Amelia pondered. "Well, years before I met you, Lina, a copy was made of me. The thing about her was that she was mischievous. It eventually got so bad that she was sent away and was not allowed to return. Her name was Marina."
"Hmmm..." Kamui frowned in concentration. "Why would someone make a copy of you?"
"I don't know," Amelia shrugged. "Daddy never told me that part. By the way, I don't believe we've met."
"Oh, sorry," Kamui smiled a little. "My name is Kamui Shinjo."
"Nice to meet you Mr. Kamui," Amelia bowed her head slightly. "I'm Amelia Wil Tesla de Seyruun. How did you meet Miss Lina?"
"All either of us know is that she found me badly wounded one night three years ago," Kamui sat down in a chair. "She fixed me up and then she decided to teach me magic. She never told me why and I think there is a reason behind it. She's usually really selfish."
"HEY!!" Lina yelled at Kamui, flames dancing in her eyes. "I can do things out of kindness one in awhile."
"But Lina," Gourry said, much to Lina's dismay. "You said that there was a huge magic potential in him and you wanted to get it so he would use it for your purposes."
"Shut up Gourry!!!" Lina hit Gourry on the head really hard. "You weren't supposed to say that around anybody."
"So that's it," Kamui said, his eyes closed with his hand on his chin. "Well Lina, it really depends on what you ask me to do."
"Great, but I can't ask you yet." Lina sat down. "You haven't learned enough about magic to even attempt what I'm going to ask."
"Oh well," Kamui shrugged. "Now we need to figure out what we're going to do about Marina."
"We can't do anything if we don't even know where she is," Amelia said while trying to think of where she could be.
"She was dressed like a prostitute so it would be a good idea to try looking at the whore house," Kamui stood up. "Amelia? Is there a one in this city?"
"Yes," Amelia nodded. "Should we go now or wait until tomorrow?"
"Now," Kamui walked to the door. "Prostitutes don't usually try to make sales during daylight hours."
"Okay," Amelia got up and followed Kamui out the door.
"Hey Kamui," Lina called after him. "Do you mind if we stay here?"
"Do what you want," Kamui replied.
Then Kamui and Amelia were off.
Amelia and Kamui got to the place at about ten thirty p.m.
"Hey big boy," one of the prostitutes called. "Why don't you dump the girl and come to me? I could really warm your bed."
"No thank you ma'am," Kamui said, a little disgusted that the woman would sell her body. "We're just trying to find someone, her name is Marina and she looks just like this young lady." Kamui pointed at Amelia.
"Oh," the prostitute frowned. "Marina's up on the third floor."
"Thank you ma'am," Kamui said as he started to walk up the steps.
"Just a warning," The woman smirked. "She can get very rough."
Kamui frowned. "That's not what I'm here for. Come on Amelia."
Kamui and Amelia got to the third floor and found the door that had ëMarina' painted on it.
They opened the door and there was Marina, Laying on the bed practically naked. Her eyes closed as if she were asleep.
"Mmmm... I wasn't expecting you so early," Marina said as she opened her eyes. "Huh? You're not Ramon. Who are you and what are you doing here?" Then she noticed Amelia. "What are you doing here Amelia?"
"Huh?" said Amelia, a perplexed look plastered on her face. "How did you know who I am?"
"How could I forget you when it was because of you that I'm out on the street?" Marina, just a little bit mad, screamed at them.
What? Amelia is the cause of her being a prostitute? How is this possible? Oh well, See you next time.

Back to Fanfic